What is nearby?
Safe,private parking space in cul-de-sac in private road, outside congestion charging zone. Come & go as you please.Contact me for bookings over a week.
Plan your journey on from SW11 3NP at transportdirect.info.
Nearby:Battersea Sq, Royal Academy of Dance, Morgans Walk, a slipway onto Thames, bus 170 to Clapham Junction or Victoria.Walking distances;
* 5 min to bus stops for 19, 49, 319, 345, going to Kings Road, Clapham Jnct & tube Sloane Sq, South Ken & Victoria.
* 10 min (0.5 mile) to Battersea Park (SW entrance)
* 15 min (0.8 ml) to Kings Road / Worlds End.
* 28 min (1.4 ml) to Chelsea FC ground.
* 1 hr (3 ml) to Fulham FC ground. Please look out for an "instructions" document (link sent in confirmation email) with more info on the best way to get there.
Cancellation policy: Moderate cancellation policy
Would use again without hesitation
Very easy to find. Great Communication.
All the arrangements were so simple to make. All the instructions and directions could not have been clearer. Off street parking an absolute bonus. I could not recommend this more highly.
Excellentt, will use again. Thank you
Instructions good, and pricing reasonable for this part of London. It says 20 mins walk to Chelsea FC, and that's optimistic I would say.... I'm a quick walker and it took me about 25. The street is quite narrow, with occasional trees and parking bollards. That made it difficult to get out when someone parked the other side of the street behind this drive - took a while to back into an area I could safely turn round in. Other than that, it feels quite safe and it's easy to find. Would use again, although I'd prefer somewhere a little closer to Chelsea FC if I go there again.
Driver Protection Guarantee
Your booking is fully covered by our driver protection guarantee.
batterseajohnAsk batterseajohn a question
7 Jul '11
Email address Verified
Phone Number Verified
Receiving text messages