Terms and Conditions
- The website parkatmyhouse.com ("the Site") is a parking space rental agency which allows you to book parking spaces anywhere in the world.
- The Site is operated by ParkatmyHouse Limited ("we" or "us") and membership is open to any individual who chooses to register with the site.
- These terms will apply to anyone who views or uses the Site ("you").
- These Terms and Conditions relate to your passive use of the Site, if you wish to book a parking space through the Site you will also need to enter into a Parking Space License Agreement with the parking space owner and you will be bound by our Driver Agreement.
- If you are a parking space owner and you wish to rent your parking space with us you will be bound by our Parking Space Owner agreement.
- Please note that these terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Notification of any changes will be made by posting new terms onto the Site. In continuing to use the Site you confirm that you accept the then current terms and conditions in full at the time you use the Site.
- Registration with the Site is currently free, however in order to become a registered user you will have to provide some basic personal information.
- You agree that all information supplied on registration is true and accurate and will be kept up to date at all times. We will use the information provided to us to contact you.
- You may not have more than one registration and we reserve the right at our discretion to delete or cancel the membership of any person who in our opinion possesses more than one registration at any time.
- You are not entitled to allow any other person to use your registration. You may not impersonate any other person in any registration whether or not that other person is a user of the Site.
- On receipt of an email by you to us cancelling your registration then we will terminate your registration.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration immediately without notice if in our opinion you have breached these terms.
Use and Abuse of the Site
- You agree that any information you supply will be true and accurate.
- You may not use the site to publish any offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent, or illegal information or content.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to remove any content from the site, terminate your registration or membership and restrict your access to our services at any time for any reason.
- We grant you a limited licence to access and make personal use of the Site, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent.
- In the event that you are informed that you will no longer be entitled to access the services you will not be entitled to register again and you will no longer have permission to use the Site.
Advertising and Commercial Use
- Users of the Site are not entitled to directly advertise to or solicit the custom of other users without our express written consent.
- You are not entitled to resell or commercially exploit the Site's contents other than content you have posted. You are not entitled to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to collect usernames, email addresses or any other data for the purposes of sending unsolicited email or for any other use.
- In the event that you are found by us to have been sending unsolicited email to our users then we reserve the right to terminate without notice your use of the Site without limiting any other rights and remedies we may have.
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy and is provided on an "as is" basis. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by any law, regulation, statute, common law or law of equity.
- We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free.
- Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- From time to time it may be necessary to suspend access to the Site for a period of time and any such interruptions shall not constitute a breach by us of these terms.
- We will not be liable for any business, financial, or economic loss nor for any consequential or indirect loss (such as lost reputation, lost profit or lost opportunity) arising as a result of your use of the Site whether such loss is incurred or suffered as a result of our negligence or otherwise.
- We request that all information provided to us is accurate, current and complete.
- All notices sent to you will be sent to the email address provided to us (as updated by you). By accepting these terms you give your consent to receive communications from us by email and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Other Sites and Linking
- The Site may include links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. We are not responsible for content on any site outside the Site.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The format and content of this Site is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and we reserve all rights in relation to our copyright whether owned or licensed to us and all rights are reserved to any of our registered and unregistered trademarks (whether owned or licensed to us) which appear on this Site.
- By displaying user-generated content on this site you expressly assign all copyright and other rights to such content to us (and you agree to waive all moral rights in relation to such content) for the avoidance of doubt we are permitted to use any user-generated content for any of our other business purposes, even following termination of your registration or membership.
- We do not screen user-generated content (including content relating to available parking spaces) or information on the Site and we cannot give any assurance as to its accuracy or completeness. Users of this Site are expressly asked not to publish any defamatory, misleading or offensive content or any content which infringes any other persons intellectual property rights (eg. copyright). Any such content is contrary to our policy we do not accept liability in respect of such content, and the user responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising and you agree to indemnify us in relation to any liability we may suffer as a result of any such content.
- This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Site without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Site without our express written consent.
To be eligible for the Referral Reward Programme:
- you must have an active User account on ParkatmyHouse;
- you may not refer yourself for the Referral Program;
- the Referred User should not already have a User account (active or inactive) on ParkatmyHouse;
- the Referred User should sign up for a User account using the activation link of the Referral Invitation;
- you won't receive rewards if you're the driver or property owner on a booking with a person you refer. Additionally, if both a driver and property owner are referred by you, you won’t receive rewards if they book with one another.
- your rewards will be released approximately two weeks after the qualifying parking space booking is made.
- we reserve the right to close customers’ accounts of Referring or Referred Customers, if these have acquired rewards by fraud or have used or attempted to use the acquired rewards in a way that violates these terms of applicable laws
- we reserve the right to terminate the Programme or change the terms at its own discretion at any time
- fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of rewards in the Programme may result in forfeiture of accrued rewards as well as cancellation of a User's Account and any ParkatmyHouse Customer Account.
- our failure to enforce a particular Term or Condition does not constitute a waiver of that Term or Condition by us.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Programme or the eligibility of rewards for accrual will be resolved by ParkatmyHouse in its sole discretion
- For users domiciled in the UK, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England of Wales and are made between ParkatmyHouse Ltd and you.
- For users domiciled outside the UK, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New York without reference to its principles of conflicts of laws and are made between ParkatmyHouse (US) Inc and you.
- If you breach these terms and conditions and we decide to take no action or neglect to do so, then we will still be entitled to take action and enforce our rights and remedies for any other breach.
- We may make changes to the format of the Site, services provided or to the Site's content at any time without notice.